Since 2021, the Pays de Gex Tourist Office has set up its events department in order to animate the territory and attract tourists and locals. This one is represented by Brenda Kerharo and Jennifer David, our event managers.
Why create an events department within the OTI?
- To promote the destination and its visibility
- To create consumption on our territory (overnight stays, restaurants, activities …)
- To create one or more events, whether or not related to the traditional activities of the destination
- Attracting the press and obtaining lasting media coverage
- Create a synergy with the actors of the territory
- To help the socio-pros and actors of the destination through tools such as the market place, or the search for subsidies
We are creators of events and meetings, but we will also be a relay on the marketing plan and an organizational support for your animations.
Current achievements :
- Saveurs et Traditions: the only gastronomic event in Gessen!
- Cuban’O2 : first salsa festival at 1300 m altitude facing the Mont-Blanc !
- DreamWorks Animation 25th anniversary exhibition
- Music’altitude : Concerts at the top !
- Halloween at Fort l’écluse : For a bloody and murderous evening !
And others to come! 😉
To your applications!
In this dynamic, we are often looking for talents: comedians, actors, singers, DJs, dancers, musicians… In short, artists of all kinds!
So if you are interested, apply here: