Opened in 2019, the Oyoxygène Adventure Park is the new multi-activity outdoor leisure park of the Haut-Bugey! Discover many outdoor activities, adapted to all levels, to share with family or friends.
Before refreshing yourself at Lake Genin located 3km away, spend a good time with your family or friends in the middle of the forest located at the gates of the Haut-Jura Regional Nature Park.
Discover and enjoy the different activities of the park: between sensations, escapes and exploration, whatever your level you will find what you need!
- Tree climbing course: 10 courses adapted to the age and level of each one, all fully equipped with a continuous lifeline system guaranteeing you to climb in complete safety. You will find monkey bridges, Tarzan jumps or incredible zip lines crossing the forest (from 3 years old);
- Escape Game: discover Forêscape Game, the new unique life-size escape game in the area to be played in groups. You will have to search for clues scattered around you in order to get out of the area where you are held prisoner in time (from 10 years old);
- Treasure hunt: discover different treasure hunts allowing you to have fun while being aware of our environment (from 5 years old);
- Orienteering course : map in hand, go in search of the different markers scattered in the forest (from 5 years old);
- Biathlon initiation: take part in a biathlon initiation session in a specially designed area in the heart of the forest, in order to become real champions (from 8 years old);
- Barefoot Trail: after taking off your shoes, walk along a small trail allowing you to discover and appreciate nature through unusual sensations.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
From 13/04 to 03/11/2024, daily.
- Spring and autumn school holidays: every day except Monday from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Weekends in May/June and September: certain weekends and public holidays from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (confirmation on the website)
- Summer school holidays: every day from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- All year round by reservation for groups according to conditions (see website).
If the weather is uncertain, check the first page of the website!.
|Adult (from 07/04/2023 to 04/11/2023)||5€||20€|
|Child (from 07/04/2023 to 04/11/2023)||5€||20€|
|Child (from 13/04/2024 to 03/11/2024)||5€|
Please note: bank cards are not accepted! (distributor 5 minutes away)
Prices for the treetop adventure course:
- Discovery Pass (less than 1.05m): €10
- Emotion Pass (1.05m to 1.20m): €13
- Exploration Pass (1.20m to 1.40m): €16
- Evasion Pass (1.40m to 1.50m): €18
- Sensation Pass (over 1.50m): €20
- Sensation/Extreme Pass (adults and children over 1.65m): €20
Reduced prices: adult accompanying their child on short courses only, groups of 6 or more participants, seniors.
Forêscape Game price: €50 for the group
Treasure Hunt Price: €12
Orienteering course price: €5
Biathlon price: from 50€ for the group
Mini-Discovery Universe Price: €5
Free access to the park for chaperones not participating in the activities.
- Travellers Cheque
- Youth chequebook
- From 1 to 111 years
- Duration of the session: 3h
- Group reception from 1 to 100 persons
- Home school groups
- Welcome for business/incentive groups
- For beginners / novice
- Cycle 1: nursery school
- Cycle 2: elementary School
- Cycle 4: middle School
- High school
- Holiday Camps Home
- Children from 3 to 5 years
- Children from 6 to 12 years
- Young people from 13 to 17 years old
- Higher Education
- Cycle 3: elementary school (CM1, CM2)
- Cycle 3: college (6th)
- Birthday group
- Hen/stag party group
- Supervised use
- Equipment provided
- All inclusive
- Climbing sports
- Pedestrian sports
- Adventure trail / Accrobranche® (tree top adventure trails)
- Orientation race